Coolest Evo 8 ever

joecollins2

Yeah no crap. There's a HUGE junkyard about 25 miles from me and they're always getting bad ass cars still loaded up so I'm just waiting for an evo or an STi to come in there. I'll buy it wrecked as crap and rebuilt it!! Or just get some nice ass recaro's out of an Evo!!

My closet if full of defective GM parts. I have a Z06 cylinder head WOO-HOO!. I don't know why, but when they are sent to my dad he is supposed to have them destroyed, but he gives some of the stuff to me that couldn't be used (the Z06 head is cracked, Escalade gauge cluster has no power, Cavalier steering wheel airbag deployed for no reason, etc.) so I collect them.

I don't know but I would bet that the damn thing is near totalled. Frame's screwed, engine, FMIC, everything. It's gone. No doubt about that.

Somebody that thought they knew how to drive, couldn't and plowed into some crap and now they're hopefully going to buy an STi!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived