New Design and look of HF

i miss the old layout;(

vouch

no shoutbox? im def. not going to be on here much anymore....

and.... vouch

also im having issues joining the chat says i must wait for useres to leave. imo you need a higher cap on how many people can be in there the shoutbox was one of the biggest reasons i use this site and now its gone . :dry:

also im having issues joining the chat says i must wait for useres to leave. imo you need a higher cap on how many people can be in there the shoutbox was one of the biggest reasons i use this site and now its gone . :dry:

Chat is replacing the shoutbox.

As discussed in the chat room, the number of concurrent users will be increased next week when I have some cash to do so.

please illiterate on how it 'sucks balls'

it does exactly what it's supposed to do, everything is where it was pretty much... what's the problem? (ok other than the picture thing... that is a tad retarded).

Please God look at who you're asking that question.

• 1 month later...

dwayne's still f**king retarded. the new layout really isn't that bad. i fail to see how it is so much more confusing. you guys shouldn't be on the internet if you need someone to hold your hand through the navigation of a computer screen.

Archived