• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drew,   The new design and look of Hf is great! alot more friendly and less boring than the old HF. Keep up the good work!

Agreed. It's looking good Drew, nice update! Many thanks for the time you put in to the forum.

So no shoutbox and harder to navigate from what I have seen so far? How is that good??

i miss the old layout;(

vouch

no shoutbox? im def. not going to be on here much anymore....

and.... vouch

also im having issues joining the chat says i must wait for useres to leave. imo you need a higher cap on how many people can be in there the shoutbox was one of the biggest reasons i use this site and now its gone . :dry:

Edited by 93d3ls0l

also im having issues joining the chat says i must wait for useres to leave. imo you need a higher cap on how many people can be in there the shoutbox was one of the biggest reasons i use this site and now its gone . :dry:

Chat is replacing the shoutbox.

As discussed in the chat room, the number of concurrent users will be increased next week when I have some cash to do so.

please illiterate on how it 'sucks balls'

it does exactly what it's supposed to do, everything is where it was pretty much... what's the problem? (ok other than the picture thing... that is a tad retarded).

Please God look at who you're asking that question.

Ok, I was about to physically start rolling on the floor laughing. But then I checked, and the guy is right! I don't see the edit button on my post in this thread, nor my latest post in the random thought thread...

hmm?

Ok, EDIT: the edit button is here on this post now though. I'm f*cking confused. Can you not edit your post after a certain period of time?

Edited by SebSol