Need parts? I run a del sol junk yard.

JDM Reverend

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am in myrtle beach,sc and i need a front bumper,both fenders and a hood someone had put a crappy body kit on the car with wide body f1 fenders so im puttin git back to stock i need this today,please get back to me as soon as you read this,i also need the driverside inside driverside door handle and a cluster with low miles thanks alot also where are you located?

i am in myrtle beach,sc and i need a front bumper,both fenders and a hood someone had put a crappy body kit on the car with wide body f1 fenders so im puttin git back to stock i need this today,please get back to me as soon as you read this,i also need the driverside inside driverside door handle and a cluster with low miles thanks alot also where are you located?

az. I have the bumper and hood.

http://www.dropjawmag.com/wct10/myrtle.htm

go there

ill be there (cant miss my car) with a bunch of nissans

cool i will probably show up.the girl on the cover in the last magazine in myrtle beach is my buddies ex wife.i am not much of a car show person cause the craptiest cars always seem to win,i might go to nopi if it ever happens agin,lol.

lol we went to a little nopi show over summer

i had the only motorswapped car

bf had the only other car with stuff done to the motor besides a sti

ricest car won lol

winter cruise is like a big party and i like my car IN the show so i can keep an eye on it

I am needing to bring mine back to stock. I am looking for tail lights and ash tray, as well as a muffler but only if it's in good condition. Also, I wanted to scrap my coilovers but I have 16's on it and was wondering if those would fit under stock suspension or if I'd have to buy new tires and rims

Archived