S2K bench seat

H_s2k_H

I want an s2000 only turn off is the two seat. I was wondering if there is a way to make a bench type seat. Here is my Quick (like 10 min) photoshop render of it. Yes im a noob so dont go hardcore if its like impossible. Yes itll be a little cramped but just a idea for now

s2000.jpg

if they have a 6" wide ass it would work. And they have to like getting elbowed inthe taint every time you wanted to shift. since your elbow would go back that far. Simply put dude.... dont bother. If you want more than 2 people in your car... get a hatch.

even with paddle, cant see any seating situation where someone would come out comfortable

yea anythings possible,

buut you should just leave that on the drawing board

either that or in the trash can

no.

i'd feel really bad for the Ethiopian / supermodel / child that had to sit there.

honestly, would you want to sit there? if you need to haul people get a bigger car. perhaps a rx-8 still sporty, but with room.

straddling the center console would suck, and we all know how much i advocate straddling. the only feasible place for the "center" passenger to put their legs is the laps of both the driver and the passenger, and who would fit? thats like what.. a 6 inch gap, add padding and its far less.

• 1 year later...

I want an s2000 only turn off is the two seat. I was wondering if there is a way to make a bench type seat. Here is my Quick (like 10 min) photoshop render of it. Yes im a noob so dont go hardcore if its like impossible. Yes itll be a little cramped but just a idea for now

s2000.jpg

Every thread here is 400 years old so answering this is like p*ssing in the wind, but this earns my "Absolutely the most dubious and idiotic post of the millenium" Award. Congratulations .... or something.

• 2 months later...

hey how hard do you think it would be to orient everything in my car to where it looks like I am backing down the road? :D This guy had a lapse of sanity, let me remove the perfectly proportional factory seats and install this oober huge bench seat that would be an amazing 48''-50'' depending on design...which im sure would have some type of camoflauge on it!!

• 1 month later...

Ban this f*g please

HAHAHA! see I love hostility! Is that ogre in the picture your girlfriend? If so I understand where all the anger comes from! You need to tote her ass back to the doctor that performed that sex change and tell them "HE wants a refund!" If you put as much time into worrying about dates that threads were posted then you might actually get that busted ass car looking half road worthy! but hey one thing is for sure...I bet you have the nicest ride in the trailer park! please comment back because I LOVE TALKING crap TOO!!!

to bad you have been outta the loop... we already talked about my sig, its OLD, just like the thread you keep bumping... on that note, so i don't have to see your stupidity anymore, i will be blocking you :p peace.

Archived