Board Clean up???

ImportGirl82

Do you think the board needs to clean out the bad people....  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the board needs to clean out the bad people....

• yes,it be great get things back to normal
    • no, bad idea
    • ify ify, if it happens it happens

Ok after reading blazers retirement i think there needs to be a clean up of all the trouble makers or however u want to call them...if it is causing mods to leave then it getting bad...so what you think

define "board clean-up"

and i don't think that anybody needs to leave. for the most part everybody can get along and provide good information, they just need to learn how. for the longest time ssr and i had a little feud going, but we seem to get along now, for the most part anyway. so why can't certain other people? i think everybody needs to just chill and calm down, nothings going to happen...just learn to ignore stupid comments and not get offended so easily and everything will be fine.

The only reason Floored Blazer is "retiring" is because me and JJA2 called BS on him, he didn't have proof, he locked the topic, the "retired" and told everyone not to say crap about him or he will delete it.

ssr, like i always tell you, PM the moderator, or all of us, if you don't think something should have been locked and/or want reasoning behind the lock/delete/etc.

do that BEFORE dragging it out publicly, and things are usually solved. :crazy:

Clean up, as long as you dont delete me. I fell as if I've never pissed anyone off on the boardsm considering I dont post much. But if I have pissed anyone off then i apoligize.

-Rufio

i agree.. even tho i not here 247..

Clean up, as long as you dont delete me. I fell as if I've never pissed anyone off on the boardsm considering I dont post much. But if I have pissed anyone off then i apoligize.

-Rufio

no i think the only problem is ssome people and from i can tell i never had any problems with you...but thanks for being poliete about things...

What we need is to get along. Also maybe in the clean up those that registered but dont even bother posting should be deleted as well. Cus all they are doing is snooping around and reading peoples business and not posting like they should

exactly...we need to get along. just ignore the stupid things people say and move on, there's no point in calling someone a moron because they were trying to help somebody.

however, i don't think that we need to ban people that don't post. they may not post, but they still learn things by reading what everybody else says. its like the kids at school who don't answer questions, but still make striaght A's. know what i mean?

I mean I just dont see whats the point of joining something and not being part of it.

I agree. When you first click that button to register, that means that you want to be part of this forum. Meaning you post and actually become part of it. You can still read all the topics without registering.

that is true and i wonder do people get on just to cause trouble

the answer to that would be "yes". I've seen it happen on every board I've ever been a part of.

personally, I've always felt that personal attacks should be left for PM, IM, or e-mail. if someone throws personal attacks at someone in a post, the post is edited(but if any useful info is part of the post, just edit the attacking part(s)) and that person is warned. 3 warnings = banned for 2 weeks. if the person does it again, he/she is banned perminately.

that is true and i wonder do people get on just to cause trouble

the answer to that would be "yes". I've seen it happen on every board I've ever been a part of.

personally, I've always felt that personal attacks should be left for PM, IM, or e-mail. if someone throws personal attacks at someone in a post, the post is edited(but if any useful info is part of the post, just edit the attacking part(s)) and that person is warned. 3 warnings = banned for 2 weeks. if the person does it again, he/she is banned perminately.

i agree with you totally...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived