LS Swapage

So we pulled the ls out of the CRX thursday in like 2 hours

(sorry for crapty cell pics)

IMG00253.jpg

IMG00252.jpg

Friday we got the Z6 pulled WITH NO CRANE fucckin bitch to do cause we had to stack like 5 blocks on the jack then jack the car up (SKETCHY AS frack!!), but we made it, droped it on a tire, wraped an extention cord around it and pulled, we kinda didnt catch any fluids so it was easy to pull it out lol but we fell slid sliped EVERY!

Today we are going to pick up a crane cause frack doing the LS without one lol, ill get more pics with my actual camera

I've dropped 4 bangers in with a chain and a 2X4 with 3 people before. with the tranny on and cocked at a angle. The third person has to line things up and attach the mounts, while the other 2 drop and hold it in place with 2X4 resting on shoulders.:thumbsup:

I've dropped 4 bangers in with a chain and a 2X4 with 3 people before. with the tranny on and cocked at a angle. The third person has to line things up and attach the mounts, while the other 2 drop and hold it in place with 2X4 resting on shoulders.:thumbsup:

thats how we did it with the A6

yeah its a B1 with an A1 trans :/ , but i bought the hydro to cable conversion, but i cant find a wright up on how to install it?, any help?

and what other dizzy's could i use? besides the ls dizzy?, and what about my power steering? what should i do with the lines?

Couple questions: Whose crx are you swapping? It's not yours so why are you so excited? You should invest $20 and buy a real camera (or ask for one for christmas). Those pics make mine eyeballs hurt.

I assume you garage is not heated. Working on anything in the cold totally sucks.

your dumb we are pulling the B18 out of the crx to put in my del sol, so i am excited cause it is mine :thumbup: , and no heat does suck, i have a real camera so suck my balls i just didnt have it with me :D

power steering is just an assistant. if you went from power steering to no power but left the same rack installed you will screw yourself. the gearing will not be easy to drive. you will want to install a manual rack in it to make your life easier

Archived