Wal-Mart hosed me

Mtbracer

2007 Fit Sport , Lookin for help and suggestions. I was trying to replace a snapped off lug stud that was destroyed when I ran into more problems. I was trying to remove those idiotic phillips head screws that hold the rotor on so I could replace the lug. Top one snapped the head off, Bottom one destroyed the phillips head. I was using a bit that fit snugly and deeply and a breaker bar with PB Blaster as well. Anyway does anyone have any suggestions how to get those little bastards out? Easy out? Drill em out ? Any other ideas? I'm sure it won't suprize anyone that the stud was stripped by i-dots at Wal-mart mounting and balancing my snow tires. Wal-mart and impact wrenchs don't mix. Thanks

If the head of the screw is still attached an impact screwdriver is the recommended tool. They are cheap to buy at Harbor Freight or some other Chinese tool store.

Archived