Sign in to follow this  
Humphries

My birthday present to myself..

Same here. Full of fail pics if you ask me.

Full of failing Americans I say :p

You guys just don't understand. I'll forgive you.

lol at the one brit calling all the americans fail

i think most of us just prefer a style that is inspired by performance and don't want something that's weird just to be weird.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY!! w00t

chris_mk4_jetta_03.jpg

Is ^^^^ a joke pic? :p Because if its not my opinion of you dropped down about 3 notches. Which puts you about negative 3! >_<

lol at the one brit calling all the americans fail

i think most of us just prefer a style that is inspired by performance and don't want something that's weird just to be weird.

lol yeah u summed that up well. ever since i got here, there has always been a difference in opinions on style!

Brian. That is f*cking sick. Dunno how he drives it, but its sick. Whole car pic plz?

lol yeah u summed that up well. ever since i got here, there has always been a difference in opinions on style!

Brian. That is f*cking sick. Dunno how he drives it, but its sick. Whole car pic plz?

That car has to be bagged, even makes it more ghey! >_<

Very Inspirational Person...... I'm sorry but ive gotta go with seb and brian on this one, love the bimmer

looks like people don't know how to buy tires that fit their rims properly which in turn makes them look stupid.. stupid has never been my idea of cool.. i'm just sayin.

This is a nice find. The stretched tire look is popular in Europe these days. Other than the Bosoku style, the Europeans like it tucked and stretched.

This is a nice find. The stretched tire look is popular in Europe these days. Other than the Bosoku style, the Europeans like it tucked and stretched.

They can have it

STFU Pearce, you know you like old American vehicles on big's and little's -- I mean only HALF the car has fatass rims and tires, but that's beside the point. Lul.

bad taste = european? thats a damn shame, and a waste of sexy accents.

wtf does bagged mean?

mmmm big and litties......22" in the back. 4.5" in the front

that's lowrider, not euro style. similar, but not the same. I see what ya getting at though.

doesnt look low to me

just a guy with daytons on a mustang

the 2 cars posted are ugly.

nah it's not like proper low, but it's low rider style, with the 100 spoke chromies going on. but it's still bordering on lowrider style, it's nowhere even close like euro style.

and you would say the cars in the pics are ugly, you're american, like most in this thread, you can't grasp the idea of euro style hot hatches.no offence meant.

Edit: BTW Humpo, sorry about the complete threadjack. Sucks that you didn't get your hands on that beemer. It was sweet.

Edited by SebSol

add Peugeots, VWs, Vauxhalls, and Seat's (pronounced Say-at, for those who don't know) to that list, and you would've been right.

DSC01120Small.jpg

euro.jpg

i would love one of these! haha :] dang