My birthday present to myself..

I've decided to trade for a sick nasty BMW.

feeeee.jpg

17x9 front 17x10.5 rear HRE 504 tucked, poke n' stretch tires, 5 speed, 1995 540i

heading to alabama to pick it up and drop off the civic.

still have an EF, so the hondaforums will still see me.

MOAR!

bmw1.jpg

asdfade.jpg

xvadsfa.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trading ftl. People are flakes. When you find a car pay for it in cash and pick it up the same day you commit to buying it. Fail safe method that has never let me down.

Man, german cars always look 1000x better with stretched tyres. They NEED stretched tyres. Looks so sick, especially on modded 'euro' style VW's and Peugeots.

I have a Golf and I am 100% absolutely positive it would look retarded with stretched on it. So no, German cars do not always look 1000x better with that setup. :crazy:

Man, german cars always look 1000x better with stretched tyres. They NEED stretched tyres. Looks so sick, especially on modded 'euro' style VW's and Peugeots.

why? stretched tires have less traction, blow much easier, and the poked rims leave 0 room for suspension travel. i can understand flush, but even then i like a little meat on the rims

Archived