Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

not as bad as i was thinkin. anyway you can get insurance to fix your door? id get a new filter for the turbo. check hondatech for dealers that make small ones that look similar to a normal intake filter. how was the car stolen from in front of your house? did they roll it down the street in neutral?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not as bad as i was thinkin. anyway you can get insurance to fix your door? id get a new filter for the turbo. check hondatech for dealers that make small ones that look similar to a normal intake filter. how was the car stolen from in front of your house? did they roll it down the street in neutral?

well actually i looked at it again today.. my exhaust is FUKCED! and my stock rear tow point is broke off and the benen tow hook is sitting sideways under the car..

so the guy actually managed to spin out a FWD car and hit a sand burm and get it high centerd on the burm then ditch the car..

wow.. SOOPUH FAIL!

and yea thats what im thinking ron.. coasted down the hill the and bump started and used a bump key to turn the ignition to unlock the steeringwheel..

yea i have full coverage sebby.. everything is covered.. and now im driving around in a rental... kia forte FTMFL! sh!t barely goes 80 :dry:

final update.. the car is totaled and will be parted out besides engine, trans, suspension, and a couple interior parts..

everything else is up for grabs..

thread can now be deleted!

final update.. the car is totaled and will be parted out besides engine, trans, suspension, and a couple interior parts..

everything else is up for grabs..

thread can now be deleted!

Please tell me your going to rebuild another Sol.... yours was so short lived. my suggestion... find a 96-97 so u can get the full black interior and possible no rust, power locks, better seals and seats.

if the rocker panels are rust free sell them to me. youll have to cut them but you already knew that lol. ill take the seats too if noone has laid claims to them. and the gsr wheels :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sub'd

And im half expecting you to come back with an evo. I remember you droolin over that one at cruise night

No evo thomas.. can't afford to own another one for the 3rd time LOL!

Plus my engine is going in my next car.. let's just say it'll be even lower than the sol yet a sleeper. >:]

Hopefully I can sell my blades and zenders and get some deepass steelies and do hellaflush. :happy: 500hp hellaflush honda = win in my books lol

How long is this gonna take? You know i never even got a ride in the sol after it was built =(

I don't think Brian even got to ride in the Sol after it was built.

Not calling him the ginger because brian actually showed proof of his build, but the gingers car was 'wrecked' and 'totaled' right after he finished his 'monster build' as well.

theres somethin about blue sols on here....

Archived