Sign in to follow this  
BrIaN EG2

Brian's NEW Build Thread

I think someone means Kenne Bell Cobra..

Even just with the blower though it's not going to beat that Del Sol. Replace pulley, get your b/o's right and the blower and it should go neck and neck with the Del Sol from a low roll.

I think someone means Kenne Bell Cobra..

yeah this.... dont mind me as you can tell im not a ford guy however i do like the late 60's mustangs.

I found a kitten in the woods.. she sounded like a supercharger.. we didnt know she was a girl.. so we was K.B. until the girl was determined.. now shes bell

so the reason the car was running choppy was because one of my injector ground wasnt making a good connection.. so i pulled the wire through the connecter a little bit and it made a perfect connection and now my car is running strong again.. man i felt like a noob when i finally found out what it was lol.. ill have to take some pictures to show you guys what im describing.. kind of hard to describe without pictures..

a few more additions.. im getting new tires for the car soon, my fronts are COMPLETELY bald.. they look like street tire size slicks right now, ill DEF have to snap a picture lol.. and i think me and jesse are doing my interior this weekend.. oh and thomas (pballer) is getting a new car here soon and wants my seats and ill see what his new seats look like in my car (rsx type S leathers) and we might possibly trade :)

Edited by BrIaN EG2

^ dont know yet and probably wont know for a while because i need slicks and a traction bar.. i need to take a few more videos and remember to take the pictures of the damn injector wires :dry:

so this is exactly the problem that i was running into..

1. im using jumper harnesses from my stock injector harness to the injectors because the stock harness wont fit over the fuel rail and hugeass intake manifold

IMG_20110312_092159.jpg

2. this is what the number 4 cylinder looked like when i unplugged the stock harness from the jumper harness, the ground wasnt making a connection at all because it was pushed down

IMG_20110312_092302.jpg

3. this is what it is supposed to look like, so all i did was take the wire from the bottom of the casing and push up while i slightly tugged on the male end connector and it slipped right up and made a connection and BAM problem fixed

IMG_20110312_092248.jpg

..Why dont you run the wires under the fuel rail..?

+1

theres no room because of the oversized intake mani.. im using the revhard 3in intake manifold

just for you sebby, you wanted more videos of it doing some pulls.. well here ya go :)

heres the interior shots i promised.. sorry for crapty quality, stupid fkn droid >_<

IMG_20110316_202405.jpg

IMG_20110316_202329.jpg

HUGE thanks to jesse!!! my panels wouldnt be this sick without him :happy:

whats up with everyone and the rogue status stuff? i saw a guy on another forum that has a black EM1 with a camo rogue status hood. looks pretty sweet actually. thought about using a pillar gauge set instead of it blocking the speedo and all that? or frog eyes?

yea ron, eventually ill get a frogeye.. i want to put my oil press in my far left vent and boost and oil temp in a frogeye.. just have to save money because i wont do that until i get the gauges i want (defi digitals) so progress on the sol is going to slow down a bit for a while

DELETE THREAD!

DO NOT LOCK, DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see, i told you brian. Get this shiz off the internet!

Real sorry to here about the car though, v glad you got it back!!

havent got it back yet.. its still sitting in the impound lot.. i wont see it until tomorrow when the adjuster comes to look at the car.. unless my fagass sergeants dont let me off work then i wont see it for a while sleep.gif

lie to him and tell him its an emergancy. well wouldent be a lie tbh. hope things work out for ya.keep us updated

HIS RIDE WAS CUCKOLDED

TRUE STORY

No, five finger discount