Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty much.

even my two farty has an alarm on it.. might not help when i'm not near it but no one is going to be taking it from the house while i'm asleep LOL

i dunno why he wanted it deleted. there is that video of him excessively breaking the speed limit but that's not going to get him in any trouble. anyone who would have stolen it would know all of the stuff in it without looking at this build thread as soon as they opened the hood.

colter.. car was stolen, wrecked, then recovered..

the dumbfukc that stole the car only took my CDs and face from my headunit.. he ran it off the road and high centered it on a burm then ditched the car.. the damage isnt too bad compared to what i was thinking it was going to look like.. insurance told me i need to find a shop and theyll have it towed there and have everything fixed.. soooo, this guy is going to honda! :)

ill post pictures in a different thread.. i still want this deleted.. ben was correct, interweb shoppers.. im just reducing the chance of it getting stolen again..

and the car will be getting an alarm, at least 3 - 4 kill switches that have to be turned on in sequence and lojack..

Just take the ecu with you...

People around my area scope cars out for a week and carry around ecu's with them to toss in real quick...Pretty much a bunch of different kill switch combo's is the only thing that will possibly work.

yea.. its not as bad as i had though.. only thing that REALLY sucks is that my turbo has no filter on it.. and i have to take it off and apart to clean out the dust and dirt so it doesnt suck any up.. FML

Archived