Sign in to follow this  
Xeryon

Dump thread

Never said it wasn't low, just that 1in from jack point isn't possible. On my civic (which yours is obviously not a civic) the jack point is not the lowest point on my car. If my jack point was 1in clearance I would be sitting flat on the ground on the front sub frame and the catalytic converter.

On my car I have to roll onto 2x6's and then still have to use that little spare tire jack to raise the chassis a little more to be able to slide the floor jack under the jack point. I just don't have a front lip to complicate things.

My bad guys. I could've sworn it was in the one-inch neighborhood. Most likely I wasn't thinking right for a minute.

jp11.png

I did some simple calculations and measuring from the mudflaps and whatnot and it was at least 2.5" from the jack points to the ground with that stance.

dude dwayne....that is sexy as hell!

Best part is....I didn't pay a muh fuggin dime for the wheels with 70% thred ;)

is that your car dwayne? ohmy.gif

some more, up to date ones of mine :happy:

l_79b242e2afd94e7ea6a93f336f8b1e34.jpg

l_1af667e03b7242b59ca09ba52a0e3f9d.jpg

35059_1463771837865_1340552494_31590837_4108476_n.jpg

im thinking about getting a different lip thatll make the front of my car sit lower.. maybe the mugen knockoff..

4949_113743473759_507998759_2901222_1647189_n.jpg

im not a fan of the wheels but it looks great! FINALLY you get a good car!! about damn time lol :laugh: