Dump thread

Xeryon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not low enough, and your lip is cheating as well as using those balloon tires. Aside from the lip can you get a measurement from your lowest point?

Call me a liar, but ask Preston. I carry wood blocks with me and the OEM jack couldn't fit under the car.

It's not at that height anymore, but if someone can give me 205/45/16s, I'll put it back. :laugh:

But here's a picture of when I first installed them.

25408_10150146728935624_759865623_11874051_6114356_n.jpg

Note the wood, then the cinder block? Yeah, I couldn't bring out the jack from under the car, so I had to lower the wheel on top of the cinder block which was on top of the wood. If I recall correctly, my friend who helped me has a video of me backing it out, so I'll have to see if he still has it on his phone or not.

I Say You Guys Are Crazy!

But Julian really was that low, I remember when i spotted him at jakes hamburgers with alex i was like Holy Lowness, Why Would he Wanna Go That Low He is Slammed.. Few Days Later We Did A Shoot With His Friend Jacob.

Your Saying He Full of Craparonie. But why would i edit my photo with photoshop to prove his Point Deff not i dont even know how to do anything on photoshop lol.

Heres The Photos

069-1.jpg

066-2.jpg

044-1.jpg

043.jpg

042-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

Never said it wasn't low, just that 1in from jack point isn't possible. On my civic (which yours is obviously not a civic) the jack point is not the lowest point on my car. If my jack point was 1in clearance I would be sitting flat on the ground on the front sub frame and the catalytic converter.

On my car I have to roll onto 2x6's and then still have to use that little spare tire jack to raise the chassis a little more to be able to slide the floor jack under the jack point. I just don't have a front lip to complicate things.

Never said it wasn't low, just that 1in from jack point isn't possible. On my civic (which yours is obviously not a civic) the jack point is not the lowest point on my car. If my jack point was 1in clearance I would be sitting flat on the ground on the front sub frame and the catalytic converter.

On my car I have to roll onto 2x6's and then still have to use that little spare tire jack to raise the chassis a little more to be able to slide the floor jack under the jack point. I just don't have a front lip to complicate things.

My bad guys. I could've sworn it was in the one-inch neighborhood. Most likely I wasn't thinking right for a minute.

jp11.png

I did some simple calculations and measuring from the mudflaps and whatnot and it was at least 2.5" from the jack points to the ground with that stance.

Archived