Xeryon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so your a hick?

yep

going fast throught he mud>going slow through the hood

always

If your going that big you might as well get the 44" MT Super Swampers...

hmm...

You could also take your random thread jacking to the shoutbox so my thread of lowered cars isn't closed.

xtracysbluebird002.jpg

The old Sol. Tokico Blue spring and shock sport package. About a 1.5 drop all around

edit: After looking at this pic for a minute or two makes me kind of miss the old gal. Should look into finding a replacement one of these days...

damn xeyron when did you grow tits and a poon tank?

You could also take your random thread jacking to the shoutbox so my thread of lowered cars isn't closed.

xtracysbluebird002.jpg

The old Sol. Tokico Blue spring and shock sport package. About a 1.5 drop all around

edit: After looking at this pic for a minute or two makes me kind of miss the old gal. Should look into finding a replacement one of these days...

WOW that thing looks like its a 4x4. those 16" wheels?

WOW that thing looks like its a 4x4. those 16" wheels?

15's that is after it was lowered 1.5. goes to show you just how stupidly high a stock del sol is.

Now this is 4x4...

4045125814_6b23c8c989_b.jpg

By the way. If any of you guys have 17" wheels, and a bodykit, and you get a puncher. NEVER EVER rely on your crappy 3" thick spare wheel. If I had of put this on when I got a punchure I would have been hitting the ground. Had a flat in the summer, and had to get my mum to pick up my original wheel just so I could move the car!

FAIL =

4044391927_ea20e0e2b1_b.jpg

Where did you find a block lift for a Sol? >_<

mine is low enough that no jack fits under the side jack points or the front end jack spot with the stock side skirts and bumper. I have to roll the car up onto boards, then use the little spare tire jack to raise it another inch, then I can get my floor jack under it.

• 2 weeks later...
i just love your sol :)

Well thanks man. glad you like it.. Its getting winterized one day when i got a nice day off. full wash wax, run it with the buffer, full engine detail, interior, wax my wheels, plastic x my headlights and tail lights. THE WORKS! then its sittin in the garage for next few months (Restin). I actually recently Sold the Neon, To my Sister and Bought a 2001 Dodge Dakota SLT for my Winter Ride.. Hopefully i can do new mods to the sol over winter..

do you lift the car when you store it? I am going to raise mine this winter. Not because of flat spots but because of the damn mice getting into the car. I figure if I lift it a foot off the ground the rodents will not be able to easily get into the car this year.

do you lift the car when you store it? I am going to raise mine this winter. Not because of flat spots but because of the damn mice getting into the car. I figure if I lift it a foot off the ground the rodents will not be able to easily get into the car this year.

never thought about that.. That may be a idea..

• 9 months later...

Archived