93 Civic suspension noise.

93egcx

I have a 93 civic hatch, and the right rear stock shock was starting to make noise or as I thought was makin noise. So i went out and bought a full set of kyb gr2 shocks for like 400. I replaced just the rears because the two front are perfectly fine. After I replaced the rears the right rear is still makin a noise. Its only when I go over bumps or turn really hard. Im pretty sure that that shock couldnt be blown already also. THe thing is is that people tell me that it could be my trailing arm bushing but the noise isnt comin from that area but its comin from really close to the actual shock. Could it be the lower conrtol arm. Cuz I have an aftermarket one on there. Could there be any other bushings that could be creating the sound. Its starting to get really annoying. Im goin to try to grease around the shock and the bushings but I dont know if that would help. What would yall do in this situation. What could be the possibility of the cause. Any help would be appreaciated. Thanks ahead of time.

• 1 month later...

Archived