Velo's Accord SiR Pics

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your car is personally one of muh favorites on hf. just moved to va? i live in salem which is roughly 3.5-4 hours away. how much did you spend on the mugens? and by chance was your box torn or anything when you got it? reason i ask is i know two guys who work at fedex and got pics of a set of mugen rnrs whose box had been damaged.

your car is personally one of muh favorites on hf. just moved to va? i live in salem which is roughly 3.5-4 hours away. how much did you spend on the mugens? and by chance was your box torn or anything when you got it? reason i ask is i know two guys who work at fedex and got pics of a set of mugen rnrs whose box had been damaged.

Thanks a lot man, I'm honored. I moved here 2 months ago. The Mugen wheels? I spent over $600 I think. I don't think any of the boxes were torn.

i want....id give my hatch up in a heartbeat for this

Wow thanks man! I'm trying to improve it even more by getting a normal well-fitting hood. Getting sick of having to use the hood bra.

you live where i lived when i was 18. i used to work at pentagon city mall. aeropostale. lived in oakwood apartments that connects to crystal city underground.

Ah yes, I've been in that underground area. Pretty cool. I'm still turned off by the parking around here. I usually try and go to Alexandria for stuff :D

• 1 month later...

How do you like em?

They're awesome and the and output and range seemed exactly the same as my boys larger TSX retrofit. They're also bixenon so the highbeam is fully functional within the projectors.

Velo i looked up the projectors and they look pretty good. they also had some great referals for people who make the retrofits if your afraid of messin them up (like me lol) looking into them once i get another honda.

and whats your future plans btw?

Velo i looked up the projectors and they look pretty good. they also had some great referals for people who make the retrofits if your afraid of messin them up (like me lol) looking into them once i get another honda.

and whats your future plans btw?

Well i did the work myself with a friend so I'm just gonna do it again. Plans? Well I still have that Euro R IM and Mugen header in my closet I need to install. I might get it tuned after that. We'll see from there.

• 1 month later...

Agreed.

I feel so bad for Velo in fact that I'm willing to trade cars immediately. It's a sacrifice but I've always been kind of a humanitarian. Don't worry dude, I'm here to help.

Stop trying to take my wannabe luxury car from me :mad:

Archived