S2000 hard top

jrw_0221

Hey guys and gals, I have a 2006 S2K and I am looking for a hard top for it. Does anyone know someone selling one??? also does anybody have any problems with their soft top leaking in the front left and right corners???

i've never really heard of problems with the soft tops leaking, i know that some people have random problems with the rear window (i think the plastic ones start to discolor, similar to what headlights do).

there was an oem option for hardtops as well as one made by spoon and mugen (expensive). I've seen knockoffs online but i bet they'll have fitment/leaking issues.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

hi my friends

I was looking for a story and even somewhere to buy this product
Finally, I saw the following on a site that was able to purchase products.
So I asked you to share the story with you. For me, the originality of the goods and the price was important, so I suggest this to you

CARBON FIBER HARDTOP FOR 2000-2010 HONDA S2000

Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. ژل مو Our production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years of experience working with carbon fiber.

Every component is constructed with a consistent weave pattern. Our production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength. For a stunning finish, our products are coated with a glossy clear coat that does not chip or flake. We meticulously inspect all of our components and stand firmly behind our products so that you can enjoy peace of mind with every genuine Seibon Carbon product. 

Creating performance-oriented products that help shed unnecessary weight without sacrificing style is our specialty. خرید ژل مو Race after race, Seibon products have proven to be as strong as the driver's ambition to win, thus making Seibon Carbon the preferred brand among professional drivers. 

ht0005hds2k-cf_01.jpg

Archived