91 crx high idle issues 2500 rpm

crxnonvtec

s a 91 crx dx with a d16a6 swap, jackson racing supercharger, str cam gear, exhaust....I changed the iacv 3 diff times all were clean and the same result, coolant temp sensor is good, swapped map two times same result, iat tested good, new distributor from cap to shaft, new main relay, new o2....vacuum tested good so did the fuel pressure2.gif...it runs great just stays at 2500 it dropped once when I drove it a lil and never did again. and no the throttle cable isnt stuck. also I had swapped the whole intake assembly back to the stock intake with all the components and still at 2500rpm. anyone got suggestions?? NO CODES!!!!

its not high boost its only 5 lbs im not sinking alot of money until it runs right. It idled at 2500rpm also when i switched the intake to the stock one ...As for ecu i have a jet chipped ecu and im running the fmu plus i got two stock ecu that work in other cars. All ecus do the same idles at 2500 no codes

check the egr prob could be cleaned up a bit, try cleaning the iacv or buy a new 1, usually if there's a vacuum leak itll have a high or a low pulsing idle depending witch vacuum line is leaking. so ya either clean or replace the egr, iacv, and this also just came to mind the throttle sensor could be bad. just a couple idea's for you to try out....

Archived