Dewalt 18 Volt tools, and batteries!!!

mpearce1974

If any one is interested on here I have Dewalt 18 volt tools and batteries up for sale. I have new 18 volt Lithium Ion batteries, 18 Volt Ni-Cad batteries, drill kits, and combo kits! Hit me up if you are interested in any of these! Here are a few pics to drool over if you are a tool whore like me!! :D For pricing ask in thread, or PM me, and I will get back to you. Just so you know I did confer with Drew before posting! :thumbsup: Oh and forgot to mention Hf'ers get discounted pricing! Typically in the form of free shipping, and in some cases a reduced amount on item as well or instead of free shipping, just depends on the item! I have 100% feedback rating on Ebay, and also all positive feedback on SolSociety, and have sold to various people on here as well! :)

HPIM3190-1.jpg

HPIM3192-1.jpg

HPIM3170.jpg

HPIM3020.jpg

HPIM3203.jpg

Yo pearce, What's happening? Actually in the market for some cordless and love me some DeWalt. Can you pm some prices on everything you have available? Not sure exactly what I want but definitely interested in the impact/hammer combo. LAter,

Yo pearce, What's happening? Actually in the market for some cordless and love me some DeWalt. Can you pm some prices on everything you have available? Not sure exactly what I want but definitely interested in the impact/hammer combo. LAter,

All done, once you clean yourself up from drooling, or...... PM me and LMK what ya think! :thumbsup:

Pricing

Ok here we go, get a tissue and some lotion because you may just need it! :thumbsup: Click on links for specs, pics, ect! All kits can be upgraded to Lithium Ion batteries for $50.00 additional cash! Well worth it in my book, because lithium's are just that awesome! :drool:

DC825KA 1\4" Impact $220.00 shipped is $300.00 at Home Depot with tax!

1|4" Impact

DCD970KL 1\2" drill kits $250.00 Sells at Home Depot for $360.00 with tax!

1\2" lithium drill

DCK450X 4-piece kit $420.00 Sells at Home Depot for $530.00 with tax Link is actually for a lighter duty kit than I have. My charger is better, and drill is also upgraded compared to the one in that link, go HERE for Dewalt site specs and what not!

4-piece kit

DW059K-2 1\2" impact kit $230.00 at Home Depot for $318.00 with tax!

1\2" Impact

DC9096 Ni-Cad batteries $55.00 each at Home Depot for $95.00 with tax

Ni-Cad batteries

DC9180 Lithium Ion batteries $80.00 each for $159.00 at Home Depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are robbing people!!!!!!!!

Lithium batteries

Thats about it, but I am making contacts all over and will be able to get other items as well! 8) All those prices include shipping, which is free, and are about 10% lower than what I sell for locally, for my fellow HF'ers and Sol owners!! :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

Got more stuff in for sale! :drool: Click on links for specs in the Craigslists ads! :thumbsup:

NEW Dewalt DC385 18 Volt Reciprocating saw kit!!!!

Click me!

HPIM3245-2.jpg

New Dewalt Lithium Ion 1\4" Impact kit!

Click me!

HPIM3215.jpg

NEW Dewalt Hammer drill, and reciprocating saw kit!

Click me!

HPIM3245-2.jpg

HPIM3199-1.jpg

Brand new compact Dewalt 1\2" drill, and 1\4" impact kit

Click me!

HPIM3316.jpg

Dewalt DCD970KL Lithium-Ion 1\2" Hammer drill kit

Click

HPIM3132.jpg

New Makita LXT211 lithium ion combo kit

Click me!

HPIM3314.jpg