FS:VARIOUS S2000 PARTS, AND SPEAKERS

HondamakesS2000s

*ALL PARTS ARE FROM A 2001 S2000 unless indicated otherwise*

Items for sale:

I have a set of very low mileage 2001 s2k springs and shocks which were replaced at 13,xxx miles. They were replaced for lowering springs, not due to wear (remember, only 13,xxx miles on them). Of course no rust, bending, tension loss, or anything of that sort. If your s2k has over 50,000 miles or are starting to show signs of spring tension loss, this is the perfect deal for you. Also, good for people with ap2, if you want slightly stiffer springs for better handling. Or someone that just wants a set of future replacement springs and shocks. ONE spring and shock assembly is $389 shipped on hondaautomotiveparts.com (your cheapest source for s2k parts btw).

I am asking $250 OBO, for all four spring and shock assemblies (never taken apart). If you need just the spring or just the shock, let me know.

Clutch kit (flywheel, clutch disc, and pressure plate) from the same car, 2001 S2K. The clutch was replaced with an ACT clutch kit at 29,xxx miles. There is still plenty of tread left (60-80k+ miles if you're not a hard shifter/horrible shifter) on the clutch disc and the pressure plate is in good condition. The flywheel has almost no wear. The ap1 flywheel is lighter than an ap2 flywheel. The clutch disc and pressure plates are the same between ap1 and ap2 (same part #). Flywheels are different, but all parts are interchangeable with either flywheel. Also included are the bearings and Honda alignment tool.

Asking for $250 OBO for the whole kit. If you need just one or two of the parts, just let me know. For example I could just sell the flywheel.

Passenger side headlight (genuine honda part from the 2001 s2k) with Rick's grey tinted "smoked" diffusers (makes it look like a JDM headlight). If you want it back to factory, the diffuser can be removed and replaced with the original factory amber color diffuser. The headlights were taken off at 15,xxx miles. In good condition, with only very very fine scratches which I will remove, if you want (they're not noticeable unless you get inches from the headlight), before shipping (I paint cars for a living).

Asking for $225 OBO.

Factory headunit removed when I installed an aftermarket headunit. Include factory harness (no I was not stupid enough to cut them) for simple installation. From the 2001 S2K.

Asking for $50 OBO

Antenna from an ap2 (2008). The antennas are all the same for all versions of the S2000, i.e. fits any S2K, not sure about CR, dealership could easily look that up.

Asking for $20 OBO

The leather cover for when the top is down. Never used, stored indoors, in like-new condition.

Asking for $75 OBO

2001 Hood (yellow), replaced for a carbon fiber hood. 2 small stone chips, one is less than 1 mm in diameter and the other one is 2 mm in diameter. The chips are on the front of the hood, about a foot behind the bumper. Otherwise, no scratches that go beyond the clearcoat. That can also be taken care of before shipping but not the stone chips.

Asking for $150 OBO

I also have 2 pioneer reference series speakers (6 1/2'') for sale. I had a four speaker set-up in my celica, but obviously the s2k has only two speakers so I have two spare speakers. They are the non-components; the adjustable tweeter is mounted on top of the 6 1/2'' speaker. These speakers will fit in the s2k without any modifications (I know this since I installed the other two). They are about 2 years old and sound great. Bought both of them for $250.

Asking for $100 OBO for both speakers. Includes original packaging, owners manual, remote w/wire, mounting bracket (although not needed for the S20002.gif), infinity covers, and never-used speaker wires.

2 Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2'' speakers. Good base, descent treble. In very good condition. Do not know they will fit in an S2000 but will fit in most civics and accords. PM me with model of car if unsure.

Asking $75 OBO for both speakers. Includes speaker wiring and mounting bracket (already attached to the speakers).

Shipping is from MD, zip 21042.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

ZMD is a OEM professional Manufacturer of Auto Diagnostic Equipments which as been engaged in this field for years!

We offering:

Toyota Intelligent Tester II

Reanutl CAN Clip

Evolution for Peugoet and Citroen

Lexia-3 for Peugoet and Citroen

Ford VCM IDS

Tacho Universal

Fiat Examiner Smart HD

Mitsubishi MUT-3

Porsche PIWIS

Volvo VIDA DiCE

Honda GNA600

Nissan Consult III

Subaru Select Monitor III

MB Star 2000

BMW OPS

BMW GT1

UVS(T300)

SRS universal Air Bag Module Reset Equipment

SILCA SBB Immobilizer Programmer

TV Activator

We are offering good after-sales services as well, you can update the software to the newest version via Internet. If interested contact with me by funk0595(at)hotmail.com website:www.888camera.cn

ZMD is a OEM professional Manufacturer of Auto Diagnostic Equipments which as been engaged in this field for years!

We offering:

Toyota Intelligent Tester II

Reanutl CAN Clip

Evolution for Peugoet and Citroen

Lexia-3 for Peugoet and Citroen

Ford VCM IDS

Tacho Universal

Fiat Examiner Smart HD

Mitsubishi MUT-3

Porsche PIWIS

Volvo VIDA DiCE

Honda GNA600

Nissan Consult III

Subaru Select Monitor III

MB Star 2000

BMW OPS

BMW GT1

UVS(T300)

SRS universal Air Bag Module Reset Equipment

SILCA SBB Immobilizer Programmer

TV Activator

We are offering good after-sales services as well, you can update the software to the newest version via Internet. If interested contact with me by funk0595(at)hotmail.com

Archived