CRG7

..SSR..

the 13.3" macbook is always $999. the only difference on black friday was that bb was offering a $150 gift card. i considered it, until i decided i don't really need anything at best buy that the gc would be useful for. we did go to camp out for the $197 laptops and i wanted to pick up a desktop, but the line was on the other side of the building when we got there just before 10pm so we left.

no, i don't prefer pcs to macs. but the $600 hp laptop fit the budget better.

I don't care for netbooks. I can use my cell if I want "portable" internet. Some netbooks go for 199 but I've seen quite a few for 299 and I believe some even for 399, which is pointless IMO because a lot of laptops fall in that price range. I'm just glad that I finally have my own computer again, since my other two don't like to work. I am rather upset that I wanted to put the years-worth of accumulated CDs on my iPod... and because it was always set to my Mac I have to reset it in order to use it on here, which means good-bye to everything that's currently on it. I've decided it's not worth it.

they only sold 10 of teh $197 hp laptops out here and our group was 30-33 in line. they had a bunch of the $350 netbooks for $180 but yeah i see what you mean about them not doing much for the price, it's basically a large iphone

Archived