Need some opinions! 99 Lude

scfresh

I'm looking at a 99 prelude with a swapped JDM h22a. Here's the craigslist ad. I drove it today and it seems quite smooth. Let me know what you guys think!

It looks hella clean in the pictures but it does have a couple dents and scratches. It used to have a big wing so it has plugs in the trunk etc so it isnt perfect.

Completely stock 99 honda prelude, 5 speed manual with clear title and carfax in hand vin# jhmbb614xc00938.

Chasis has127,000 miles, but has professionally installed jdm h22a motor with about 45k and running original odd2 ecu with no engine check lights.

Full black leather interior, cold ac, heater, pw steering, power windows, locks, cruise control. and sunroof.

New clutch, front, rear and balance shaft seal, brand new axles.

Comes with aftermarket jvc cd player and rockford fosgate speaker

Will also come with eibach lowering springs if sold close to asking price

price$ 5,699 obo

Babypics112.jpg

Babypics110.jpg

Babypics116.jpg

Babypics114.jpg

Drove it again today...looks like i'm not gonna get it. I took it on the highway and punching it on the on ramp i felt like I was going no where. To be honest my 116hp (at the crank) miata felt faster than this. It also knocked quite a bit. He said he was running regular instead of premium so I guess that counts for some of it...but I was just really expecting this to be a fast car, and it wasn't by any means. Really nice guy though so if any of you guys are in texas and are interested ill give you his number.

Archived