91 civic hatch d16a6 no power???

paymecracka

I bought a 91 hatch the car has a d16a6 in it the car originally had a b16 swap in it and the wiring harness was mad to work with the d16a6 and it had a d15 dizzy. So i got a complete interior and exterior harness out of a 91 si hatch and a d16 dizzy i have everything wired up and now i have accessory power but when i go to start it nothing. the fuel pump is not coming on and there is no power to the pcm(or at least the led light is not on) when i turn the key to crank there is no power to the single wire on the starter. i have a new main relay assy, and the starter relay is good. no wires are cut or shorted out that i have seen when i turn the key to the on position the turn signal indicators on the dash are solid green and when i go to start the car they turn off and the high beam indicator comes on any suggestions would be great thanks

yeah i kind of figured that especialy when i went to start the car today and when i go to start it insted of it starting the high beams come on instead is it possible for the connectors to be swapped somehow i pulled most of the wiring apart today and found nothing shorted out

sounds like 100% ground problem to me. make sure you have at least 2 SOLID metal to metal grounds between the engine and chassis of the car. ill bet you money it fixes it , lol.

Archived