2 stepin a GSR?

Wtf does 2 steppin a GSR mean?

im not exactly sure the deffinition or what exactly it does besides make your car shoot flames. i guess its suposed to be good for something but i have failed to find anything besides a few videos

here is one of a gsr shows what 2 step does to a degree ....

another of a del sol turbo with 2 step...

all two step is is making your first gear while clutch is engaged(somewhat like a evos lc but alot of hondas around my area do it to their car and rape me off the line) have a medial rpm limiter for maximum launch other than that it doesnt throw no flames or no crap

like i dont know if you guys run your rpms up to about 3300 for take of like i do but 2 step is set to a certain rpm and its makes a sound like rev limiter and its controls your launch.... it really does work good but id advise a lil trans work and at least stage 1 clutch upgrade. b4 doin it

all two step is is making your first gear while clutch is engaged(somewhat like a evos lc but alot of hondas around my area do it to their car and rape me off the line) have a medial rpm limiter for maximum launch other than that it doesnt throw no flames or no crap

im kind of curious why most if not all the cars ive seen with 2step shoots flames ? i know now that its launch control but what causes them to shoot flames ?

im kind of curious why most if not all the cars ive seen with 2step shoots flames ? i know now that its launch control but what causes them to shoot flames ?

is it because 2 step uses a spark cut, thus dumping unburnt fuel into the exhaust, or is it because you have the accelerator pinned and the car is supplying more fuel, which gets dumped when the you hit the new limiter?

Archived