2) slammmmmmmmed

3) light smoke tails

4) new speakers

What has been done:

1) new head bulbs

2) new headunit (Kenwood KDC-MP242

welcome to the forums

too bad you wont be building the civi :sleep:

haha, it all depends on the money, really. I used to have plans all laid out for what I was going to do tuning wise, but money has been an issue lately, so idk.

If you want to know, I was going for a plain jane look, keeping all exterior designs stock (no body kits, wings, aftermarket lights, etc.) and just keep my money to the engine bay and suspension.

It's also an auto tranny, which I do not want, at least for a project car.

keep it the way it is. It's an economy car :) That's what i use my civic for at least. Sure, the beastly 1.6l SOHC Vtec beats those 2.0l dohc eclipse RS's.... but the only thing i would ever do to my car is wash it, lol. I say leave the thing stock. Do what you need to do to make if more comfortable. It's a civic, it's supposed to save you money, not make you spend more.

keep it the way it is. It's an economy car :) That's what i use my civic for at least. Sure, the beastly 1.6l SOHC Vtec beats those 2.0l dohc eclipse RS's.... but the only thing i would ever do to my car is wash it, lol. I say leave the thing stock. Do what you need to do to make if more comfortable. It's a civic, it's supposed to save you money, not make you spend more.

Very true, I get on average 32 MPG city, I can go through 3/4 a tank in 2 weeks, and still only have to drop $20. Very very nice to have those numbers there. I'll just make it look good. ;)

welcome, Kentucky?! that blows.....

It does. I like the area, but there is NOTHING to do here except mall, movies, or food. It's very boring when you want to do something new or find a cool place to go... because there are none. lol. I wouldn't move though. I know too many people ;)

It does. I like the area, but there is NOTHING to do here except mall, movies, or food. It's very boring when you want to do something new or find a cool place to go... because there are none. lol. I wouldn't move though. I know too many people ;)

haha i hear ya man, PA gets like that at times. Then you just drink and do drugs haha.

Very clean car. Looks like it has been well taken care of.

Oh yeah, definitely. It only has 47K on it too.

--

My new project lineup:

-properly install my seat cover (right now it's just laying on my seat LOL)

-various other interior jobs (steering wheel cover, maybe some rubber floor mats, etc.)

-new tires

-paint steelies (a.k.a spare tires)

-15% tinting

-lightly smoke tails

-debadge

-oil change w/ Mobile 1 5W-30

-Fram filter

-new cluster

Should be fun....

have fun

i wouldnt buy anything but the things you need and just save for a project car :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'll see if a project is possible. I've been thinking about it, but I don't have the money or time for a tuner. I'm just going to make the civic look nice, instead of a 9 year old car my grandpa used to own. I will NOT be doing anything to the engine. I'm keeping my gerbil, and my suspension is staying stock besides a strut bar. I like the feeling of having added support. Exhaust system is staying stock. Body is staying stock. I'm not buying new wheels, I'm just gonna paint my steelies for a spare tire look, lightly smoke my tails, debadge, badgeless grille, etc etc.

My interior work won't be extensive, just some minor changes. Auto Zone has a sweet Honda steering wheel cover, and I need to properly install my seat cover. It slides off the seat when I get in and out, so I have to keep adjusting it back to normal. I may get a new cluster, I would like a new one, especially one with a tach on it. But one question: Would be able to the same type bulb in a different color, such as blue? I would like to just change the color of the lighting instead of buying an aftermarket cluster.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I'll go with a different color bulb, unless I get instructions on how to light up the cluster with LEDs, I may be willing to do all the work.

I got my seat cover on now, it's tight on the seat and doesn't move around anymore. Next up is the steering wheel cover, and then I can take some pics of my interior, and post them back here.

Archived