West Wings Body kit for sale

SpeedDemon

Got some parts for a 88-91 Civic for sale.

West Wings Body Kit (Polyurethane)-$600

*this retails for $778.05. if you dont believe me take a look

-> http://www.wingswest.com/catalog/p878/1988...oduct_info.html

i have the exact kit with mesh already in the front and back bumper. it is flat black but easily paintable. comes will all 6 pieces. has very few miles on it.

000_1126.jpg

000_1127.jpg

Tenrai Exhaust sold

------------------------------------------------

I also have a 1992 Civic Si Hatch. I am wanting to trade my OEM exhaust for a aftermarket exhaust that must be a cat back. no junk. i have a brand new intermediate pipe and muffler. they were painted flat black with high temp paint to avoid rust. Does not come with converter! I need to keep that to remain legal! I can throw in some cash on my end if need be.

I also have the stock airbox that i wish to trade for a CAI. I prefer Short Ram to a full intake but am open to anything. once again to junk and i can throw some cash in too. preferable brands are K & N, AEM but open to any brand as long as there isn't rust.

And finally i would like to trade my stock head unit including heat shield. once again i will throw in cash because i know headers arent cheap. i prefer DC header but open to any.

I included a picture below of my engine. as you can see there is no rust on the heat shield aside from the bolts. stock air box is in great condition too.

000_1071.jpg

Tenrai exhaust. i wont lie, its a $135 ebay exhaust, havent really heard it run yet. from what ive heard though it sounds decent. let me find a clip of it

thats all i could find. doesnt sound too bad

hmm the only problem you might have is the front retainer bar that goes down into the metal bottom. the sides should fit not problem

dwayne already has first dibs on the seats right now. he is waiting to see if he gets his job or not. my cousin was wanting the seats too but he is almost never good for the money. if dwayne doesnt get them me and u can work something out

eh my dad likes to keep his car stock so we have no use for it. it had been bottomed out on the resonator. but the previous owner fixed it via welding and sanding pad. ill get a pic in a bit and post it up. i was askin 100 for the exhaust but HF's get discounts so....90 :p

Archived