obd1 hatch wont crank now

redsled16

parked my car a month or so go running to do some head work well put it back together friday and tryed to crank it and it crunk the 1st time but had a cel so i cut it off. air temp unplugged so i plugged it up and would not start. let it set all night went back sat morn fired right up but tach was jumping erraticaly. shut it off and would not crank. my buddy and i kept turnin it over and pulled the fuel ground plug in and out as he was turning and it fired up. we know its getting fuel bc the plugs smell like fuel getting fire and its in time. what could be the problem. i just tryed a dizzy yesterday and no luck so please help me

Hey man, check and make sure you have all of your vacuums hooked up and make sure that you double check all the part numbers to ensure the proper fit-to-engine because i experienced this with my honda and it was as simple as the wrong gasket blocking a vacuum passage so. check all those out man. good luck

Archived