My '99 EK Hatch (accident)(update)

MikeDubs

So today, I was going down Highway 278 in Hiram, GA, and I rear ended someone going like 40. She stopped quickly in front of me. I tried to stop, brakes worked, but tires slipped and i skidded into her. She was driving a Dodge Magnum. My car bounced right off of it. Her car has hardly any damage. F'ed up my bumper and my right headlight. Engine still runs, was able to drive it home. Insurance will fix it, but I have a $500 deductible. I will post pics of it in a bit. First im gonna get some pizza.

So today, the insurance adjuster came out and inspected my car. He says they are mailing me a check for $1250 to get it fixed. I only need about $150 for the parts, and then a touch up paint job to get it looking proper again. so ill have maybe $800+ for whatever i want! Maybe time to get some mods on the car.

So today, the insurance adjuster came out and inspected my car. He says they are mailing me a check for $1250 to get it fixed. I only need about $150 for the parts, and then a touch up paint job to get it looking proper again. so ill have maybe $800+ for whatever i want! Maybe time to get some mods on the car.

Might I suggest.......

GOOD TIRES

It appears that crappy tires are what made you not be able to stop in time, so why not get some good grippy tires. Dunlop Direzza Star Specs are great for the money!

Archived