FREE Nor Cal Custom Car and Import Show - all makes

TOYBIZ

.__480_320_Postcard%20flyer.jpg

Everyone,

The automall I am working for has BMW, Acura, Infiniti and Lexus in Pleasanton, CA. East of San Francisco about 30 miles. We will be hosting a FREE car show to anyone who wants to attend and it will be FREE to anyone who wants to show off their ride. There will NOT, I repeat will NOT be any warranty police there! The service managers are all hyped after the last HIN show in Pleasanton and want to start being known as a mod-friendly dealership! :thumbsup:

I am in charge of promoting this event and want to make it sucess and great time for everyone attending. There will be prizes, vendors, music and trophys. Oh, yeah BBQ will be table service! No standing in lines for food here!

We have room for about 150 cars, any make, any vintage, and any type of mods. So whether you have a Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. Bring it down! Registration will open up in by the 1st of September, so mark your calendars!

Hey no worries for anyone's car being perfect, unless that is how you roll :bow:

We are putting this show together for car people and those who love cars. No hardcore stuff just a low key event with the one thing in common for all of us,

A Passion for Things that Move You

Let me know what you members think! OH, If anyone is or knows of a performance vendor who wants to attend/participate space is FREE! :laugh: I am hoping to find a performance vendor who is willing to bring a portable dyno and do a discounted dyno pull day there. If you know anyone, have them contact me for details.

We will be hosting the car show behind the Lexus, Infiniti and previous Volvo buildings. We have over 350 parking stalls for both employee and service cars. Without overcrowding, we can accomodate 150 show cars and another 50 if necessary.

Our plan for that day is to use the ENTIRE back lot, moving out all employees and service cars for the show. The show cars will line up with the backs facing Hwy 580 and the vendors will line up where the customer service cars are normally parked facing the show cars. Food service will be at the end behind the previous Volvo dealership.

We decided to make this a charitable event as well. We will be supporting a local charity for kids. Check them out here Coins for Campers for more about what they do for challenged children.

karTunzLogo.png

www.kartunz.com

We added UMIGO Racing for those of you who liike to keep sharp with indoor Kart racing in Livermore, CA.

They have one of the largest indoor Kart tracks in the SF Bay Area with 20 different track layouts and about a half mile in length.

umigo_2col_forWebsite.jpg

www.umigoracing.com

They will be hosting a booth showing one of their Karts and providing some show discounts!

Looks like Monster Energy said they would come on board as well!

monster-energy-drink.jpg

To help your car look its best, VEPA will be on hand to answer any vehicle detailing questions

.__378_120_Vehicle_Enhancement_Products1.jpg

Registration is still open! Remember there is NO COST to show your car.

Plus I am still looking for a performance parts / tuner who would like some booth space for free too!

More vendors coming on board, so don't miss this event!

So don't wait, register and represent your Honda right next to Acura !

Register Here

Thanks,

Adam Toy

Lexus of Pleasanton

4345 Rosewood Drive

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-224-7634 direct

adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

Archived