Official 2009 NFL Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Tony Dorsett wasnt all that great himself, he was sub par to Emmitt Smith if that he was probably if not the same as Herschel Walker. Romo has his ups and downs but he still has a lot to prove.

Yeah but Tony Dorsett wasnt all that great himself, he was sub par to Emmitt Smith if that he was probably if not the same as Herschel Walker. Romo has his ups and downs but he still has a lot to prove.

Could be worse, Romo could be Danny White! :thumbsup:

^ Wow really? One of the all time rushers ever, and had I believe 11+ consecutive 1,000 yard rushing seasons...he's no Barry Sanders, but he was one of the first RB's that would just run through you. I remember the play that put him in the record books, he broke for like 10 yards or so and landed right in the star of the stadium

Romo sucks. Period. He hasn't proven anything to anyone yet has been given the controls to what should be one of the best teams in the NFL. As long as homo is there, the Cowboys wont be worth sh*t.

That said, my Falcons look like they could be a playoff team again this year. I say could be, b/c i do not trust our D yet.

Romo sucks. Period. He hasn't proven anything to anyone yet has been given the controls to what should be one of the best teams in the NFL. As long as homo is there, the Cowboys wont be worth sh*t.

That said, my Falcons look like they could be a playoff team again this year. I say could be, b/c i do not trust our D yet.

I bet you dream of what if the Falcons had kept Farve??? :laugh:

I bet you dream of what if the Falcons had kept Farve??? :laugh:

Actually no. I didnt follow pro football until the last few years, and now that we have Matt Ryan, were good on the QB for the next 15 years.

Green Bay just shat themselves last night.

old man whooped dey asses

i missed the game :( went to get pop and nachos and when i came back i realized that it was only on cable and i dont have cable :(

i missed the game :( went to get pop and nachos and when i came back i realized that it was only on cable and i dont have cable :(

WTF!!!!!!!!! Man you missed a hell of a performance! Is'nt there some where on like ESPN you can watch on the net???

^ Wow really? One of the all time rushers ever, and had I believe 11+ consecutive 1,000 yard rushing seasons...he's no Barry Sanders, but he was one of the first RB's that would just run through you. I remember the play that put him in the record books, he broke for like 10 yards or so and landed right in the star of the stadium

Imagine what Barry Sanders could of done with a offensive line like Emmit had? He could of broke Payton's record in 8 seasons! :thumbsup:

Archived