Official 2009 NFL Thread

SIR_VTEC

Thomas hhaa

lol no i don't. honestly the only competitive things i enjoy involve motors, going down mountains of snow, or swimming.

we never played football at school, well flag football but that's pretty boring. we played soccer for a while but the school shut it down after we got too rough. they pretty much shut everything down except for basketball because we would always end up breaking something or someone

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol no i don't. honestly the only competitive things i enjoy involve motors, going down mountains of snow, or swimming.

we never played football at school, well flag football but that's pretty boring. we played soccer for a while but the school shut it down after we got too rough. they pretty much shut everything down except for basketball because we would always end up breaking something or someone

our basketball team was worse than our soccer team. only because girls played with guys in soccer. some of those girls were very tough, but others were bitchy and wimps lol.

so how about denver beating the brownies?

and osu's half ass win over toledo...wow lol

It's been a HUGE day for former Miami Hurricanes in the NFL..

Bruce Johnson with a pick six for the Giants..two picks for Kenny Phillips against the Cowboys.. Ray Lewis ending a chargers drive..Gore with 2 tds and like 200 yards rushing.. McGahee with td's, GOOD GAWD.

And yet and still, my Dolphins blow. LOL.

Edit -- Let's not forget Calais Campbell blocking a Jaguar field goal and Antrel Rolle returning it for a td. LOL.

Go Cowboys!..watching them is frustrating...especially when they play the giants!!

how about those giants :p lol last second FG kick and the dallas coach calls timeout to throw them off lol. second FG was even better! HAHAHAHAHA

Thats the beauty of him playing with the vikings. He doesnt have to. He has a great running back. Something he never had in greenbay. The running back will take pressure off him to be the bret farve of 10 years ago.

Farve 2 games no INT's! :thumbsup:

Thats cuz he doesnt have to throw the ball.

Falcons looked good again. Next week will be a huge test. Pats in New England.

Unfortunately a loss is exactly what the Pats needed IMO! Now maybe they can pull their heads out of the clouds and get to business! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately a loss is exactly what the Pats needed IMO! Now maybe they can pull their heads out of the clouds and get to business! :thumbsup:

yeah, that perfect season made them think every team was going to bow down to them...pssh they need 3 or 4 losses and the piss slapped out of them

well considering they lost 7 pro bowl defenders and their star quarterback hasnt played in a year, i think theyre doing okay. i dont see them being great this year, but once brady gets back into his godness, and they get some D, game over

they also didnt have the leading receiver for the NFL for the past two years yesterday

well considering they lost 7 pro bowl defenders and their star quarterback hasnt played in a year, i think theyre doing okay. i dont see them being great this year, but once brady gets back into his godness, and they get some D, game over

they also didnt have the leading receiver for the NFL for the past two years yesterday

And god do they miss Teddy! :(

Bruschi was good up until he started saying that his defense was the best and that the pats were unstoppable..im sorry but the defense wasnt that good, and the only reason that the pats were dominate the majority of the tim was because all the weapons they have on offense...

as you can see the pats really arent much now since they've been exposed for the team they really are...sorry Pats fans i think the reign may be gone....

Now All I have to worry about is wtf is goin on with my cowboys...JEEEEZZ!!! Romo!!! pi55in me off!

Archived