VMA controversy

true-bluecb7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The labia majora are lip-like structures comprised mostly of skin and adipose tissue, which extend on either side of the vulva to form the cleft of venus through the middle. After puberty, it is typically covered with pubic hair, which some individuals choose to remove by shaving, waxing, or laser methods. When standing or with the legs together, they usually entirely or partially cover the other parts of the vulva. Protection is the main function.

Im pretty sure she's a he. Thats why he acts so outrageous. Gotta keep the cameras off the peener

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com

(818): Lady GaGa only went backwards in convincing me she's not a man at the VMAs.

(503): hanging on that rope, lady gaga looks exactly like a used tampon

(1-503): all i know is that if they can hide that much blood in her outfit, they definitely could have hid a penis

(580): I just had a 2 1/2 hr conversation about the pros and cons of taping your ballsack to your taint, which then led into the unveilling of lady gaga being a hermaphrodite.

Archived