New to the site, and need help!

DnB

Which car for first car?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• 1989-1991 Civic Hatch
    • 1991 ( and similar models) Honda CRX

ok heres a quick run down. with the crx and hatch there isnt much to decide on. both are esentially the same aside from a different body style. but beware because the hatches dont have power steering at all. my dad has one. crx are becoming quite hard to find in their own right. most that you find are beat up and bondo'd. if you really want a hatch, get the 92-95 model. i have a 92 si and love it. its faster than the 89-91 and is much more comfortable. plus faster :devil:

as far as the delsols go, dont rule them out, they may be a little more pricey than the others, but quality comes with it, and the trunk space is amazing too

Well, as said, where I live (calgary alberta) we get some LONG winters. And they use salt on our roads to eliminate the ice, which doesn't seem to work very well, but it does rot out our cars pretty well.

Well, as said, where I live (calgary alberta) we get some LONG winters. And they use salt on our roads to eliminate the ice, which doesn't seem to work very well, but it does rot out our cars pretty well.

Move! :thumbsup:

Screw it, Im just going to go with some straight up muscle.:devil::pirate:

ew, if u go mustang, its auto ban sorrylol

what ever you decide to get, put some pictures up here so we know

and good luck

i say boost a b18c or h22 sol

but again, thats just me

Archived