89 sedan.

adamEj6

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rain visors are in but the dummy sent me the wrong ones, so i gotta send them back and get the right ones.

mirrors will be in tomorrow, so ill clean the hell out of the car and get those on and get some rolling shots.

in about a week or 2 im gonna be ordering some blox purple LCA's to go with the lug nuts.

ill prolly get DA front knuckles and rear discs as well and my skunk2 extended wheel studs in around the same time. ill post updates as i do this ish.

I like both but the wood grain was sick.

BTW I now hate you Adam, I want a sedan so bad and this makes me want one even more.

Seriously good work man and keep it up love the 0 offset, just got my +10s on, how much did you have to do for fitment? Roll, pull, neg camber?

alright lets all get over the wood grain ok. sh1t.

thanks for the other compliments guys, im selling the wheels though.

getting some way more baller shoes for it.

fender work i just pushed the lip on the inside of the rears up all the way and cambered them a lot, no rubbing.

fronts i pushed the lip up all the way and pulled them quite a bit, no rubbing there either. and camber a little up front.

Archived