So its been a while........

mpearce1974

I can vouch for him on the tools. I just dropped $200 on a nice array of equipment from pearce that was vastly cheaper then I could have bought myself.

AWWW thanks! :wub: Care to upgrade to Lithium?? :devil: Picked this up for $150 2 hours ago!! I will sell it on Ebay for $230ish! Sells at Home Depot for $350.00! :laugh:

HPIM3132.jpg

lookin great

i want to do something like that to my tail ligths as well

cant wait

POST MORE PICTURES

when you do more snit of course

cant wait to see

I may tint my original tails a bit darker today just to see if I like them, if I think they are too dark I will put them up for sale! :thumbsup:

did you end up tinting them?

I sanded on rim insted, and I am getting ready to break out the medium grit compound bar, and then fine! I like the tint I have now I think! Idid spray tint and clear the rear upper brake light though! :thumbsup:

M thats so unlike you. you made progress without any pics?
Crappy pic, in shade, also dirty! >_<

HPIM3134.jpg

This is as good as the rim is going to look! I freakin hate this shiit!! >_< Still have 3 to do, and then paint around inside edges of spokes, either gunmetal, or black still on the fence on that one! :dry:

HPIM3135.jpg

HPIM3136.jpg

HPIM3137.jpg

HPIM3138.jpg

Archived