So its been a while........

mpearce1974

Well work done since last year? Not much but I have been busy lately! :thumbsup:

Tinted tails, and bumper reflectors the last 2 days! Was going for subtle on tails, and nailed it, might be a bit light but it looks like they should of stock from factory! It just added depth and luster to it with out blacking out like alot of others do. Also I masked off reverse light, and like the look of that, and it makes the light tint more noticeable! Reflectors will be deleted once I paint and install actual side markers in the fenders! Top brake light will be done as soon as I make up my mind if I want to go with 3-4 coats of tint rather than just 2 like they are currently. Opinions on that are well come??? :D

HPIM3119.jpg

HPIM3114.jpg

HPIM3109.jpg

As seen in pic above^^^I installed new OEM mud guards as well!

Installed Skunk2 Rear LCA's, got them brand new from a local for $100! Have future stock Vtec model rear sway, and also stock front strut bar on the way soon!

HPIM2376.jpg

New DStuning trunk mat, not real impressed but it will do. Still need to make a new board for it and take better pics later!

HPIM3122.jpg

Ghey that they stopped so short of the corners! :mad:

HPIM3123.jpg

Oh yeah I am currently in the middle of stripping, sanding and polishing my first and definitely my last set of rims!!!!!!! >_<

Chemical stripping FTMFW!!

HPIM3054.jpg

Stripped mostly that is!

HPIM3055.jpg

Here is just a small area that I half asssed sanded and polished just to see what it would look like. Only used Mothers and hit with high speed buffer. If any one can recommend the best compound to use I would appreciate it!

HPIM3032.jpg

One rim stripped and sanded to 800 grit, need more 1500 grit and possibly 2000 grit paper, then compounded!

HPIM3039.jpg

Oh stock radiator took a dump on me, so I replaced it, and relocated my over flow!

HPIM2880.jpg

HPIM2885.jpg

Here is where the overflow now resides!

HPIM2415.jpg

Next will be full wire tuck, paint, battery relocation into ds front bumper, and who knows!

Looks good bud. I personally like blacked out on a black car, but the subtle tint on the tails looks good. What are you using to strip the wheels. i need to do that but wouldnt know where to start.

Looks good bud. I personally like blacked out on a black car, but the subtle tint on the tails looks good. What are you using to strip the wheels. i need to do that but wouldnt know where to start.
Walmarts finest! :thumbsup: Works great, and to the right is the tint and clear I used, just got done with reverse light! :)

HPIM3125.jpg

Glad to see I don't have the only black vehicle with skin cancer developing.

Truff! This next spring there are tentative plans to paint! Since I am currently unemployed I am doing all the cheap stuff! >_<

^^ Subtle, keep it the way it is. IMO, the best mods are subtle mods where you have to second guess whether or not something's actually been done :thumbsup:

+1000 :thumbsup:

I'm still pissed I lost my 18 volt Dewalt impact drill. I loved that damn thing, so much lighter than the hammer drill.

You want another one?? I sell them all the time! Are you referring to the DW056 1\4" impact?? Maybe the new DC825??

You want another one?? I sell them all the time! Are you referring to the DW056 1\4" impact?? Maybe the new DC825??

as this fool opens his trench coat, you see most of the product line for dewalt.

I don't really know what model it was in all honesty.

Looked like this --

33591350-300x300-0-0_Dewalt_Dewalt_DW056_18_Volt_Cordless_Impact_Driver.jpg

Had a little light just above the trigger, was pretty nice.

I don't really know what model it was in all honesty.

Looked like this --

33591350-300x300-0-0_Dewalt_Dewalt_DW056_18_Volt_Cordless_Impact_Driver.jpg

Had a little light just above the trigger, was pretty nice.

I am going to be getting a shipment of those in some time in the near future! I can sell you one at cost and you pay for shipping. I sell them on Ebay for $100-110 bare tool. My cost on those is $65 depending on if I buy 10 or more, which I have a order for 10 right now! LMK if you want a replacement some time, you wont get one cheaper than that, hell I just sold a used one for $80.00! :thumbsup:

as this fool opens his trench coat, you see most of the product line for dewalt.

:laugh: I missed this post! What are you trying to say? o:)

Oh and I have new 18 Volt XRP batteries fo cheap yo! :thumbsup:

Has Dewalt, at any point; ever made a car charger for their batteries? Not having to utilize a convertor, but one that actually plugs into the cigarette lighter port?

Has Dewalt, at any point; ever made a car charger for their batteries? Not having to utilize a convertor, but one that actually plugs into the cigarette lighter port?

Yes Sir! I have sold a few on Ebay, they are hella expensive at tool places! $100ish!!!

Way cheaper on Ebay!VVV

Click me

I can vouch for him on the tools. I just dropped $200 on a nice array of equipment from pearce that was vastly cheaper then I could have bought myself.

Archived