my 91 crx

little body work maby repaint it so the front matches the rest of the body...lol...no offense bro :thumbsup:

you could make that thing look real nice. just takes a little back breaking hard work :happy: def diggin those rims tho

btw SLAM IT TO DA GROUND!

hey good lookin on the fos im prolly gonna do that lol...this is how i got the car ive only had it bout three four weeks now. i need to get a new rear bumper and front fenders i know lol. i plan on fixin the body and cleanin up everything that needs it. re paint it and mabe get some more power lol. the reason it isnt slammed is they messed up dueing the front suspension so the front is stock and rear is slammed on coilovers...

hey good lookin on the fos im prolly gonna do that lol...this is how i got the car ive only had it bout three four weeks now. i need to get a new rear bumper and front fenders i know lol. i plan on fixin the body and cleanin up everything that needs it. re paint it and mabe get some more power lol. the reason it isnt slammed is they messed up dueing the front suspension so the front is stock and rear is slammed on coilovers...

i was about to say.. you gots airbags or some shiznit? huh

IMO the wheels are too big 15's FTW

the dump is a must!!! rex dumped on some zero offset 15's with rolled fenders is COMPLETE SEX!!! w00t

ef dumped on zero offsets

9a7e46.jpg

Archived