Brand Vs. No Name Brand

SuperNewbie

holy shiz albert einstein really getting literate haha but very true what you said. the cone filter brand shouldnt really matter because a filter is a filter it blocks dirt and takes in clean air and with all this stuff about micro bladebla shouldnt make a noticable difference at all. cone filters and intakes are really ment for looks and sound, unless of course you need the better air intake for turbos and bigger upgrades for your car.

turbos dont use CAI's...technically

Go with the Password JDM Power Chamber... to me the Kevlar works better.

hahahahahahahaha wtf does kevlar do better? i only have known it to sometimes look different and weigh less depending on the manufacturer using less resin on kevlar

Not to be a dork but a pipe is a pipe, if it is the same length and the same diameter it will do the same job. Wether it's ebay or aem. One exeption might be those aem v2's. But not sure

My AEM intake has a sensor hole and grommet to fit the OEM Air sensor thing.. Unlike Ebay intakes.

^ he was talking about the filter, in that case turbos do/can use intake filters

ah i see, thought he meant the actualy CAI

i no haz intake sensor thingy :happy:

...calls popo...

jk lol

you wanna hear about poor mans power? take it all out wrap duct tabe over some mesh at osh hardware over your throttle body lol

your just asking to have it sucked through the TB

i had an old 99 civic and i bought an AEM sri for it from autozone and it worked great with the catback i had on it. with intakes id rather go autozone cheap than waste 300 bucks on something that will not even make much of a noticable difference.

and yes i was talking about the filters :)

Archived