Z FEVER!

any free car is good. i say go rb26dett or 2jz single turbo....rb might be a little cheaper to make quick, both hold power like none other.

boo on 26

pain in the ass.. and it only has like 20 more hp or something dumb

you can get a high rev kit with a rb25 and make just as much or more power

most people end up converting to single turbo anyway unless they have $20k+ to blow

there was a yellow RB26DETT 240 or 280 in TN for sale for a while.. awd Z... sexyfast

i think 26 > 25 because in the long haul that twin turbo will bump your hp alot more than the single turbo 25.. i could be wrong though

there was a yellow RB26DETT 240 or 280 in TN for sale for a while.. awd Z... sexyfast

i think 26 > 25 because in the long haul that twin turbo will bump your hp alot more than the single turbo 25.. i could be wrong though

You are wrong most serious drag cars run a single turbo. Not only that but swapping a TT motor is a pita you have less room to work with. Normally this causes steering shaft problems.

Twins are good for street cars because of the ability they have to spool lower due to the use of smaller turbos. This provides a smoother powerband.

you is

with a boost control and a high rev kit i would be making more power in my 25 then that 26

sooo much cheaper too

:p

Wiring it is no problem I rewired the entire car with an ezharness. Getting off my ass and doing it is another I keep thinking the key will show up. And I have more important cars to work on even if they hurt me.

Archived