firewall help

I know this is honda but i was hoping someone has a nissan to help me out. I am pretty experienced with car audio and such, but i am hooking up a highs amp in my friends 2000 nissan pathfinder le. I cant find a damn grommet in the firewall to run a power wire through. PLEASEEE someone on this site has to know something to help me with lol

thank yall

jk

pathfinders are tricky like that, you may have to drill a hole and run the wire through, after its ran and all hooked up put silicone or high temp sealant around the wire and hole. that usually works

pathfinders are tricky like that, you may have to drill a hole and run the wire through, after its ran and all hooked up put silicone or high temp sealant around the wire and hole. that usually works

where would you suggest I drill it? and i read something about it being behind the glove box, is that true?

if your going to mount a fuse box in the engine compartment, put it close to the battery. so whichever side the batter is on go for that side, find something out of the way where it wont get pinched

Archived