Lina's car :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly my 240 never left me stuck on the side of the road due to anything major. Bad alt and blown tires where it. The crank pulley formed a stress crack so I replaced it with a nice billet aluminum set :thumbsup:

just because its old dosn't mean its gonna fall apart just means it has more character. :)

i would take an audi R8 over all these other pieces of crap

oh sorry.. yah a/c is nice too in newer cars

sure you would take one, so would i.. but would you pay the $80,000+ for it and the insurance costs?

me sayzz no

Not saying you shouldn't have picked it up Lina, but you can't really complain about not having a reliable DD if you just got rid of one. I'm not planning on ever getting rid of my Civ.

GL fixing the Datsun though...I hope it works out :) yayyyy

Its a Z its going through a teething stage with a new owner, once you get past these issues the car should be fine. Its an older car and has personality sadly most new cars esp Hondas dont have that.

For its day the Z was pretty advanced EFI IRS and they still are great fun to drive and race.

^it's very fun to drive :D

You guys should have seen me driving it...I was a happy kid :D New cars these days are great and all but they aren't as badass as this 280Z IMO :D (even though I was struggling to turn...no power steering)

Everyone, it's not about which is better: Honda or Nissan. This car was just available at the time and it is sooo badas* IMO.

as i DD i would take an 08 honda over a 77 nissan though

never said it would fall apart, but 31 years of development and engineering is sure nice

It costs more...and I'm trying to be a cheapo here lol

Ryan, I wasn't really complaining...I bought it knowing that it wasn't running and that I would have to work on it to get it running :) You are smart for having a nice car (a sweeet car actually :D ) that's very reliable and will last you a long time...but you are paying/paid for it...I'm being cheap and I know it lol :p

GO GET ONE THEN!!!!

then let me haz a ride :devil:

2 more years of college sir

but actually i saw a Ferrari in town yesterday.. f'in gorgeous.. i better get a badass job or buy a used one though haha

I would take a muscle car over the Audi R8. More horsepower, cheaper too fix, costs less on insurance.

but exotic cars are so sexy

I would take a muscle car over the Audi R8. More horsepower, cheaper too fix, costs less on insurance.

hmm R8 200+mph, muscle car struggles to get passed 120

r8 handles like a beast, muscle cars... dont

plus exotics look sooooooo damn sexy!!!

You guys should have seen me driving it...I was a happy kid :D New cars these days are great and all but they aren't as badass as this 280Z IMO :D (even though I was struggling to turn...no power steering)

hey i have no power steering either!! no power steering FTMFW!!! :happy:

i think its pretty sick. its pretty gay that your thread got filled with sh!t from everyone though.

i think me and you have a better style than most on here with cars and mods.

Thanks Adam :)

Hehe yup, we both have awesome cars :D

The thread jacking seems to be typical for these HFers...

so my dad was lookin around for rims, and noticed this

http://www.zcarsource.com/content/p/9/pid/...78_Z_Covers_New

thats $200 EACH for the stock hubcaps. just so happens he's got all 4 of them sitting in the garage from when my uncle first bought the car. I guess theyre getting pretty rare because nobody wanted them so everyone threw them out. now people are trying to go back to stock and cant find them anywhere so the price is going up!

• 1 month later...

^that's awesome!

news: I finally got the 280z running after hitting my head against it a million times...electrical stuff were all screwed up! I drove it a lot and it was so much fun! wow I had awesome moments in that car! Was funny how people gave me thumbs-up on the highway lol. The previous owner drove it too.

Now I'm selling it for some profit, since I don't have a good garage to work on it. I rather give it to someone who will restore it :)

• 3 months later...

Archived