Lina's car :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe thankies :D I sold my car so I needed a car and I've always liked this car. It was my friend's but he has lost interest in it so he was selling it for finally $1k...and when I heard he is selling it, I just got it :)

It's '77

original 2.8L, 170 HP, inline 6, L28 engine...82k original miles

new brakes and brake lines

new tires that have 400 miles on them lol

new suspension

new spark plugs and wires and filter and fuel pump and a buuuuunch of other new parts on it

:D I gotta fix a fuel issue related to the fuel lines/gas tank and then clean it up more and put the louvers on rear window :D

I'm taking it to a 280z expert to fix it because my friends didn't find the problem and I don't see it either...(I'm guessing new gas tank and fuel lines will fix it)

if you ever find any rims that look good on it, let me know. my dad has been searching for a set that looks good, but i guess the 280 has a weird offset or something so there arnt that many wheels that fit it properly. also it just doesnt look right when you put new wheels on such an old car, so that gets rid of a lot of choices as well. here's my pops, 100% original/

DSC04297.jpg

SR20DET FTMFW!!!!!!! (do eeeeeettttt)

sr's are boring.. you see them every where

do a rb

OR you can keep the L28.. you can build them and they are some awesome motors.. had a lot of fun with my brother in laws until he went rb

edit: at this rate all the regs on HF will be Nissan owners

i owned a nissan before owning a honda. maybe someday an infiniti, but nissan's line is boring. i'd most likely go bmw over infiniti anyway.

airjordan, that is one sweeeet ride your dad has :):thumbsup: I'll send you a pic of my rims (the good tires on them have only 400 miles on them) from close up so you can show him if he wants them...I want lighter rims so I might just do steelies for a while :)

Everyone, lol I :heart: Honda/Acura :D It's just that this car was sitting there and I liked it a looot and needed a car also...and I'm not building or swapping, unless you guys do it for me? lol jk...I'm just gonna get it running and drive for now :)

I'm trying to not spend my money on car mods lol

lol. does that mean i'm devolving?

yes

only if its a R33 or R34 skyline. other wise i stay with honda...

thats why the closest cheapest thing is putting everything skyline into a 240

ah very true^^^ i believe those were Sylvias?

Silvia were 240s (not skylines) with different looks and sr20's and were not offered here just like the 180s were not offered over here.. everything is interchangeable though.. i could put a Silvia front with 180 tailights on a s13.. or you can do a s13 front on a s14.. or vice versa i believe.. you can like mix and match just about all the USDM 240sx's and the JDM 240sx's

but of course you CAN put skylines parts on a 240 also.. there are a few people who dont do Silvia fronts and do rb motors and skyline front.. some have skyline rears and fronts

Everyone, lol I :heart: Honda/Acura :D It's just that this car was sitting there and I liked it a looot and needed a car also...and I'm not building or swapping, unless you guys do it for me? lol jk...I'm just gonna get it running and drive for now :)

good choice.. L28s are really good motors.. some people who swap them out wish they would have kept them actually

Archived