Couple Of Vids Of The Sol!

i know ill get alot of hate for these vids but i dont mind... i had fun and noone was hurt.. 1st vid is of me and my friend with the dodge stealth TT.. 2nd vid is of me taking my stepdad for a little spin

i was shifting at 7,000 rpm because i still wasnt used to the high rev of the GSR (8,300)

chirped going to 3rd, i got my mom and friend to take a vid of it because i wanted to see how loud it was at 8,100rpm, oh and i shot flames going into second (tree blocked it but you can hear it "BOOM")

first video was on thompson lane, over close to stones river mall

second video was in front of my house

where've you been man? ive missed you :(

no homo!

im not back yet, im supposed to leave germany for good on or around the 30th, so ill be home soon.. ill call you when i get home so you can see the what the sol looks like now compared to what it did look like when i took it up to your place (doesnt lagg anymore, lol. stupid cat was clogged) :happy:

EDIT:: ROFLMFAO sebby, HAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh:

no not missing one.. sh!ts broken.. still have the handle, thats how i open the door from the inside, just not the rest of it lol

thats one of the two things i need for the interior.. door handle and a glovebox

Nice vids, and why should anyone give you shiit over these? Any one who would is a hypocrite! :p Who doesn't get on it like that? Hell I do at least once a day! :thumbsup:

because.. i was street raysaaaang :nono: lol

the second vid i didnt expect much hate from, it was the first one that i figured some people would have been like "street racing is for dumbas$es" or w/e

because.. i was street raysaaaang :nono: lol

the second vid i didnt expect much hate from, it was the first one that i figured some people would have been like "street racing is for dumbas$es" or w/e

I think this is more what people have issues with! But damn I wants one! Old vid, but Mikey likes! :D

Or this! >_<

yay keep it :D it's too awesome :D

DC was a parade of our cars :p lol o:)

i'll throw your back to the seat pretty hard ;)

hehe you better throw a girl against the wall very soon or I'll go there and hook you up with a girl :D hehe

Archived