Hello everyone, my del sol

JesseCuster

all i needed to hear, thanks

and i look into that majestic honda site

looks pretty complicated, ahha not sure what im doing there

i usually shop at andysautosport

but ill spend a while at majestic see if i can map it out.

Part # 19

It is hard to find some things on Majestic's site... But they have good prices. Personally, I avoid Andys if at all possible... They're prices aren't all that great, and I've had issues with their customer service.

And Brian, nothing wrong with the Fit. Just get the EDM badges so you can call it a Jazz instead. :thumbsup:

Personally, I avoid Andys if at all possible... They're prices aren't all that great, and I've had issues with their customer service.

Agreed. Their customer service reps are douche baskets.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like everyone's got your problems well in hand, especially the preliminary eBay turbo kit dissuasion. :laugh: If you are tight on budget, junkyard piece-together is about your only option. A quality kit is your best, most worry-free bet though, but they are expensive. The cheapest quality kit I've been able to find (that I will be going with once my build it done) is the Treadstone Performance kit. It uses a Turbonetics turbo and waste gate and after checking out the rest of the products they use I'm fairly confident in going with them. I've heard hit and miss about their customer service, but I plan to just ride their back about it.

welcome to the site you'll like it here. as you already know people answer back really quick and give great advice. im replying because i also have a "ting" noise, but mine only does it during hard acceleration ussually in 3rd and it stops at about 3k rpm. does that sound anything like your problem?

thanks!!

so far so good.

and no not really.

i took a good listen today when i got in my car, and i retract my previous symptoms of it.

i'd say its more of a rattling than a tinking.

and it only does it while idling.

as soon as i apply any gas, it stops.

but pressing the clutch in doesn't change anything.

Also, i took a look at the turbonetics kit.

and im in love again haha.

my new goal is to save up 1800 and i can get it.

wish me luck.

i thought exhaust too, and i haven't ruled it out

but i'd think that if it was exhaust, it would get worse by giving gas, rather than stop

i don't know though

im going to slide up under her tomorrow and take a good looksies

i'll let you know what i find

and good luck with fixing yours

And Brian, nothing wrong with the Fit. Just get the EDM badges so you can call it a Jazz instead.:thumbsup:

haha yeah i know.. i love them but only the 1st gen models.. the new fits look too flat.. not my style.. but i have one problem... if i got a fit i would start modding it too >_< lol

dump it, put some baller wheels on it, and swap it

what lip or bumper is that? huh

im not a fan of the fenders but its your car not mine

the car looks pink... i love it!!! different!!!

nice sol man, just dont rice it out!!! :thumbsup:

definately not going to rice it out

going for turbo with a nice deep sound

mmm

and as far as front bumper

i wish i could tell u

that and the fenders came on it

and i think the color resulted from it normaly being black, and not a perfect job done switching it to red

but i enjoy it

THANX

and i think the color resulted from it normaly being black, and not a perfect job done switching it to red

has nothing to do with it originally being black, it's simply what happens when people pair white pearl with red paint

no everything else is still black,

just the outside is that color

but it doesnt look bad

looks kinda cool

and im takin my time a little

cause it is a cool color ha

not just

.......red (no offense to anyone who has red ones)

there is a guy that owns a red one right across the street

DEL SOL REPRESENT'N

Oh, and one more thing i got to add

The other day i went under my hood and checked my spark plugs out (couldn't remember if i had changed them, and any ideas for good ones?)

When the plugs came out they were covered in oil.

I'm pretty sure that's bad

I am thinking gasket, but I'm not sure which one?

Its probably obvious, but i want to make sure.

And any walkthroughs of the changing gasket (if that is in fact the issue, and again, just to make sure) would be awesome.

Get NGK. They are the best, and affordable. People will tell yuo to use the bosh platinum plugs. DONT USE THEM especially the plat. 4 plugs. They will work, but are made for Bmw and crap like that. They wont spark, jest burn out.

Archived