debadging...

REDBULLx69

whats the best way to take off the LX from off the trunk? i tried it on my old civic and it left a ring of where the EX used to be, but it was black so it showed up pretty well.

the one i have now is silver so maby it wont show up as bad? or is there something i can use that would take that off? or should i just leave it on there...

yea i never used any heat to take off my old badge... :) but i used goo gone to get the glue off but it left an outline of where the EX used to be, it wasnt very noticable unless you got close to it. if anyone knows what im talking about, any way to get that off?

yea i never used any heat to take off my old badge... :) but i used goo gone to get the glue off but it left an outline of where the EX used to be, it wasnt very noticable unless you got close to it. if anyone knows what im talking about, any way to get that off?

most likely that was the "shadow" effect from the sun. the paint has been in the sun for 15+ years or whatever so it will fade. but the paint under the badge has had no sun exposure, so its the original stock color when it was first sprayed. not much you can do for that

i learned sumthing today guys :thumbsup: never use too much heat from a hair dryer on one spot or else the paint will bubble a little bit and leave a small indent...but its barely noticable unless u press your face againt the spot where it is so its not a big deal. but other than that i took the civic and the lx badge off and it looks dang nice :)

this is a stupid question but...how do i put up pics...

go upload them to photobucket.com

it only takes a few second

and up there there will be a few tag options to copy and paste

copy the one with the in front of it

and past here

DONE (COMPLIMENTS TO) jessecuster....

ye shes ma bebe :happy: im droppin her with tein s. techs this weekend. i tried tonight but the freaken front strut wouldnt come out of the steering rod for anything...untill i bolted it all back on and someone told me to simply turn the wheel >_<

• 1 month later...

Archived