My new Sol!

fit ftw

Hi guys. First post. Glad to be here. First off I want to say I had a Del Sol 2 years ago and unfortunately had to sell it before deployment. Here she is:

l_a0644235413d449282752030cec2ea58.jpg

l_e72c463d19d64e3e985f2563a6b3d8a1.jpg

Well I just bid on ebay for a 93 Del Sol S. $2600 130k miles, fresh paint. Only thing I'll need to change are the taillights.

I understand this is risky, and someone else might bid or buy her now, but I can find another one. I would rather Samba anyway, but for this deal, you can't beat this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...EWAX%3AIT#v4-37

Hi guys. First post. Glad to be here. First off I want to say I had a Del Sol 2 years ago and unfortunately had to sell it before deployment. Here she is:

l_a0644235413d449282752030cec2ea58.jpg

l_e72c463d19d64e3e985f2563a6b3d8a1.jpg

Well I just bid on ebay for a 93 Del Sol S. $2600 130k miles, fresh paint. Only thing I'll need to change are the taillights.

I understand this is risky, and someone else might bid or buy her now, but I can find another one. I would rather Samba anyway, but for this deal, you can't beat this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...EWAX%3AIT#v4-37

Samba FTMFW!!! :thumbsup:

My Sol used to look like your old one.... sometime long before the previous owners got their grimy paws on it. :(

And that ebay sol looks pretty good, although you're right about the headlights. Needs some new rims too. Preferably factory alloys, although even some different hubcaps would be major improvements.

I would be hesitant in buying a Sol from that area with new paint if I were you! :thumbsup: Never know what they covered up, and how crappy there body work was on the rear quarters and any where else there may of been rust! >_<

Archived