Official Movies Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw the orphan. it was fed up. wasnt bad but wasnt the greatest. you have to watch more than 20mins to actually start to understand it.

wanting to see district 9, and transformers 2.

Saw Inglorious Basterds on Friday, was a decent movie....just there were parts where i was like stoopppppp talking to much..lol it wasnt that bad, i give it a 3.5 out of 5

I watched "chaos experiment" w/ Val Kilmer.

I cannot begin to express how absolutely awful this movie was. It's beyond me why a talented actor such as Kilmer would agree to be in a film with a group of totally worthless actors / actresses. The whole story line was sh!t and the ending..... GAH! I don't even wanna think about it anymore. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!

Javy, you didn't think there was enough action in that movie? lol

Yes there were its moments, but besides that it had its funny parts...especially when they posted up Characters names lol

Everything you see in the previews are pretty much all the action parts, except the singleshot fist punch gun lol.

Archived