Official Movies Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Star Trek last night was AWEEEEESOOOOMMEEE! :D I loved it! :D

Nerd...lol

i am so going to see district-9 tonight

Awesome...please let me know if its worth watching...cause i have pretty high hopes for this flick....none the less im going to be a happy camper next week with Inglorious Basterds!!!!!!!

^ i'll second that lol, much nicer...I don't know if Colt can top those unless he gets major b1tchtits lol...even then yours are all nice and neat...colt will have a hot sh1tty mess lol

lol ya I should have gone earlier but I've been so busy with the cars... :p

what did you think about Star Trek?

ah thats an acceptable excuse. I loved star trek, i was never into it before but i thought this movie was great, i got to see it in IMAX and the graphics were amazing. i would like to see it again but no movie theaters around here are showing it anymore. What did you think?

For me, Star Trek was largely surprising. The concept could have easily done to the movies what Enterprise did the shows, but somehow managed to avoid it. I'm not even sure how... But even though they basically re-invented Spock, played the time travel/paradox card yet again, and killed a classic Corvette... It pulled it off. So we now have Star Trek Mk. 1 and Star Trek Mk. 2, and they can clash all they want and it's ok. :thumbsup:

They even managed to improve Scotty... which I would've thought impossible. His new little alien friend is going to be awesome too, haha.

Justin, that's awesome! IMAX is great for watching these kinds of movies :D

Scott, yup, I like how they messed with every physics law out there lol

Maybe I'm a nerd, but I really wanted to see that "equation" for time travel that he put into the mechine lol :geek:

Justin, that's awesome! IMAX is great for watching these kinds of movies :D

Scott, yup, I like how they messed with every physics law out there lol

Maybe I'm a nerd, but I really wanted to see that "equation" for time travel that he put into the mechine lol :geek:

... Don't you mean the transwarp beaming equation? And yeah, that'd be sweet, haha. And I think you mean geek... Nerd is an insult, geek is a compliment. :thumbsup:

"Are you from the future? Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?" :laugh:

finally got around to watching angels & demons a couple of weeks ago. it was okay, but wasn't really worth the time. adventureland was pretty much another waste of time.

probably seeing gi joe and transformers 2 on thursday. we were finally going to go saturday, but had some of my friends over that night instead.

a couple of people have said the orphan is really good. i find it hard to believe.

i've gotta find time to put the informers in.

Yea dont see orphen Ash, i watch about 20 min and it was horrible...

I watched District 9 on Friday...and it was actually really good....its a recommended movie to see!

Yea dont see orphen Ash, i watch about 20 min and it was horrible...

I watched District 9 on Friday...and it was actually really good....its a recommended movie to see!

i can't stand any of those new "horror" movies, so i didn't plan to watch it, lol

Havent seen Angels and Demons, I heard it was crappy...

GI Joe was awesome, and so was District 9

This Friday I will be watching Inglorious Basterds

... Don't you mean the transwarp beaming equation? And yeah, that'd be sweet, haha. And I think you mean geek... Nerd is an insult, geek is a compliment.:thumbsup:

"Are you from the future? Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?" :laugh:

LOL ya those...I guess you are more of a geek than me ;) hehehe :p

Archived